Monday, January 10, 2011

Journla #29- Buying My Favorite CD Album

Music is a topic that usually comes up a lot in school, and it especially comes up a lot in english class. The boys are always talking about their favorite music, and it sometimes comes to argument about who is better. They usually have different opinions and will argue with who they think are right. I love music, but not as much as some people do. I am not obsessed with it and I could probably take it or leave it. I do have my favorite artists and I do have my favorite albums if I had to pick though. I am more of a country fan, but I do listen to a lot of pop and popular music right now. I think my favorite album would have to be Taylor Swift's new album Speak Now. The thing that I like the best about Taylor Swift's cd is that she has written all of the music, and is always talking about things or events that meant a lot to her in her life and really stood out to her. I like that because a lot of the things she has went through, a lot of kids our age have been through the same things. So, we can always find a song of hers that really relates to our lives. I think that she is just honest, and is not trying to impress anyone but herself when she is writing her songs. She is just letting out what was in her heart at the time, and she hopes that everyone listens. I think that she is really a talented person, and especially for being the age she is. I can not imagine the talent that we have yet to see from her. I think this is just the beginning of some great music that is to come from Taylor Swift. I think that everyone should listen to her new album, because they might actually learn a lot from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment