Friday, January 21, 2011

Journal #32- Memoir of Winter Break

I always hate that winter breaks always go by so fast, and even though you rememver every thing that happen, you just wish you had so much more time. Winter break two thousand and ten was a winter break that I remember a lot from. It was really one that I will remember forever, and I think that it was probably the one that was my favorite. I thought the first part of the break lasted forever, because I was just waiting for Christmas day to come. I would work during the day with all of my animals and do fun things during the day. Christmas day was awesome, and I got so many great things! I got all I wanted, and I also got big things that I did not even ask for which was really fun. After Christmas, the best part of Christmas break was New Years Eve. New Years Eve was by far the best one that I have ever been through. I went to a get together at a friends house, and all of my other friends were there. I had a blast and made a lot of memories. We were dancing and hanging out and having a good time. Also, I got a new years kiss! That is always good. All the girls spent the night together, which was fun and we were just acting crazy together and had a lot of fun! I loved New Years Eve and hopefully it is just as great next year! I tried to hang out with all of my friends over break because that is when I have the most time to hang out with everybody, because during school I am always so busy with cheerleading that I do not really have a lot of free time in my life for everybody. Christmas break was pretty awesome I must say. It went by so fast like always, but I always will remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment