Friday, January 14, 2011

Journal #31- Write About A Daydream

I am not much of a daydreamer, and in fact I can not really think of very many times that I have daydreamed. I can only think of a couple of times that I have daydreamed. I think that I daydream the most whenever I am at school, and now that I think of it I guess that I do daydream a lot more than I thought I did, because I am usually in another world when ever the teachers are teaching, especially if it is a really boring class. There was one time that I daydreamed that really sticks out to me the most. I think that it sticks out the most because I saw something in this daydream that I actually went through later on and it helped me get through that tough situation. I was daydreaming about cheerleading, and thinking about competition and all of the stunts that we were doing and also ones that needed some work. I was flying in this daydream and I saw that I was going to fall and hurt myself really bad at the next practice. I knew it was really going to happen, so I knew I would have to be extra careful. I knew which one it was that I was going to fall in right when I stepped into my bases arms. I knew that I was going to lose balance up there, and to make sure that I did not fall I was going to have to be careful, and if I was to fall I needed to fall in cradle position into my bases arms. It worked out perfectly too, just when I knew it was going to all come tumbling down, I cradled right before I could feel it coming down. I am so glad that I had that daydream, because it really saved me from what could have been a serious injury. I never knew a daydream was going to save me like that! I am so glad that happened to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment