Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Journal #19- Perfect America

America being perfect is something that we all wish for, but we all know that nothing is perfect, so we know that will never happen. I think that there is too much that you would have to fix for it to be perfect. I love the country that we are in though, and we have one of the best in the nation. We are pretty lucky to live in this country and have all that we have. I think one thing that would help if we could change it in America is the way that we are always wanting more. I think that we have gotten a little greedy lately, and we are never satisfied with what we have, and we always want more. I wish that we would just be a little more satisfied, because there are countries that are a lot worse. I think another thing that would help our country is less fattening things like fast food joints and unhealthy things like that. Now, do not get me wrong, I love fast food places, but I also know when to stop. And, not many people in America do. Our obestity rate has gone up a lot over the years, and it keeps increasing. I think that we need to know how unhealthy things really are for you, and have a lot more healthier options, not just junk. I also wish that we could handle our money better. I do not think that money is a situation in all of America, but here in Illinois it is. I know that our state is really behind on some money issues, and I wish that we could figure it out or have someone help us figure it out. I do not know much about it, but enough to know that it will soon affect us all. I think America is pretty awesome, and I do not have much to complain about, but we still could all work together to make it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment