Friday, November 5, 2010

Journal #20- Self Reflecftion & Taking Breaks from Society

I think that self reflection is a really important to do because we all need to look at ourselves every once in awhile. I think that we should think about ourselves and see if the way we behave is okay to society. I think that we are always quick to judge others, when we need to judge ourselves sometimes. We need to make sure that we look at ourselves and make sure we are perfect before we look towards others for their mistakes. I also think if we self reflect ourselves and we know our mistakes, it will work out good for us. If people were to come at us with what we do wrong, we already know what to say because we have already thought about it. I think that we should stand up for ourselves.
I also think that taking breaks from society is not a bad thing at all. We get tired of things, and sometimes it is okay to relax and take a day off. I do not mean we just shut the world off and everything going on around us, but we let go of all the worldly things. I think that we should all take days away from the computers, t.v's, and cell phones. We should just sit them down and not worry about them. I think that we get a little too obsessed with the things of this world. We could not live without some things, and we should be able to just live without some things. I think taking a day off from school is not a big deal, because we seriously can have too much going on in our brains and we just want to shut down. We get a lot of homework, especially being in advanced classes, we get a lot of burdens and it can be very stressful. I think that we just need a day of every once in awhile that we can just sit and not have to worry about so much. I like school, but I think that we need to get a little less sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment