Monday, November 15, 2010

Journal #23- Unplugging Things

I think something that I would unplug for a week would be my cellphone. I think that cellphones have became more of a stress than they have anything. I think that my cellphone is defenitely something that I could not live without, but something that might relive a little bit of stress and drama if I did not have it. I think that we have our cellphones out twenty- four seven, and to the point where all we care about is our cellphone and who is going to be texting or calling us at that moment. I think that we get so wrapped up in our cellphones sometime that we do not even know what is going on around us in the world. I know that my parents get mad at me sometimes, because they will be trying to talk to me or something and I will talk back but I will not really be "there" in the conversation. I will be thinking about something else. So, I think that cellphone would be the best choice for me to unplug for a couple of days. I do not think that I would necessarily have to go somewhere to be totally un- plugged for it, but just turn it off and set it somewhere that I would not see it a lot. I think that would be enough for me. I think that going even a day without a cellphone seems like forever, so I think that a couple days would really help me chill out and relax from it. The only thing bad about un- plugging from the cell phone is that I would always be thiking about it, even when I did not have it. I would always be wondering who was texting me or if anyone really needed seomething from me. I think that I would be ok, and I should probably consider un- plugging from my phone at some point for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment