Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Journal #24- Mind Playing Tricks on Me

I am someone that is easily freaked out or scared. The time that my mind plays the most tricks on me is whenever it is dark. I do not think it matters if I am outside or in my room, it plays tricks on me a lot. I always think about things too much, and I make myself think things, see things, and hear things that are really not even there. If they are there, my mind usually exaggerates them. I usually get the tricks the most when I am outside at night. I am outside at night a lot because I have pigs that I have to feed every night. I always will be filling up the water buckets outside of the barn, and I will always make myself think that there is an animal or human or some sort of thing that is watching me and going to come get me at any moment. I think that I think about things too much, and my mind starts running like crazy. I am so paranoid about it though, that I always call me dog over and I make sure that she stays with me. I always think that I am much more protected with her. I do not know why I even think about is so much, because I do not think those animals are really there, but I end up doing it every time. I know that those animals that I am afraid of the most are more scared of me than I am of them, so they must be really scared. When my mind plays those most tricks on me inside, is usually when I am alone in my room at night and usually in bed. I always here stuff, and it makes me think that there is something that is in my room. I get a little carried away sometimes to the point that I just have to stop myself, because I know that they are not there. I do not have these mind games a lot, but I do every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment