Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Journal #17- A TIme I Bonded With Nature

Nature is a great thing, and I have bonded with it before. I am a hunter, and i love being outside during shot gun deer season. I bond with nature while I am hunting the most. Nature is such a great thing. I think it is crazy how God could create something that amazing and so beautiful. I love just sitting down on the ground on all of the leaves and leaning against the tree. It is kind of fun to just sit and listen to all the noises that go on while you are sitting there. If i listen to long, I get really tired and it makes me want to doze off, but since I am hunting that is usually not the best idea. I think nature is very beautiful, and all of the different trees and leaves really entertains you. I also like to listen to all the animals, and since I love animals that can really entertain me for awhile. i like to listen to all the birds, and how they talk and communicate in their own little language to all of the other birds in the woods. I think it is also great when all of the birds respond back with the exact same sound. I think that is so cool when they mock each other. I also like to watch the squirrels run up and down the trees and go crazy in the leaves and make a lot of noise. They are very entertaining to listen to. I always think that squirrels sound like deers walking up on the leaves, so I get excited but then I get so mad, because I realize that it is just squirrel. I think nature is a pretty awesome thing, and also a very beautiful thing that we are very blessed to have. I think sometimes we all need to just relax and go sit down and just enjoy the things around us I think we could all learn a lot from doing that, and it really can relive some stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment