Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Journal #14- Declaration of Love

Mr. Langley gave us the journal blog topic of writing our own declarations. I chose the declaration of love. Love is and has always been something that I believe strongly in. I think that love is a really big thing in life, that everyone experiences at some point in their life. I do not just mean the love that we experience between our family and friends. We all know that we love our parents and siblings, and we could not live with out them, but I am talking about a different love. I am talking about the kind of love that everyone experiences once, and that love is between them and their mate for life. Everybody loves someone like that once in their life. This kind of love is hard to describe, because you only know that love when you have experienced it and gone through it. This kind of love is unconditional, and never ending, even through the good and the bad times. You love your mate all the time, and never want to be without them. You have unconditional love, which means you love them even in times when it is hard to love them. They might make you mad and they might get annoying, but you love them anyways. Also, I am a strong believer in a love, that never gets a divorce. I do not believe in divorces at all. The only time that they are acceptable is if you are being treated wrong, and something bad is going on. I just really hate when people get divorces because they give up on their mate. You should never give up on them, because when you married them you said you would never give up on them. I am a strong believer in love, and it is a great thing, and one of the best things of life that we go through. I think that everyone has a special someone out there waiting for them.

3 comments:

  1. I like how the blog was about love. That is an interesting topic and I like how you spoke about different types of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a nice blog, very idealistic (in a good way). It's nice to hear something nice and hopeful and about love instead of all this cynicism we always have to read about in English class. I'm also a firm believer in love - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very insightful observations about love. Great declaration!

    Kitt, we will read some optimistic views on the world in the each literary period, but it is much easier to write empathetic writings when you are writing about concerns, fears, loss, etc. - expressing happiness often results in something similar to a sappy Hallmark greeting.

    ReplyDelete