Thursday, October 7, 2010

Journal #12- Working With A Partner

Partners is always a subject that is brought up in school. People always love to work with partners. It is brought up for all ages, we still work with partners all of the time in high school, and we all love it. I really enjoy working with partners. I always have loved working with partners. I like being able to count on someone else too. I like it especially when one of you do not know the answer and the other does. I think it helps people become smarter, because you have two brains working at once. You can get two people's opinions at once, and it helps you see from someone else's point of view. I always get excited when the teacher says that we are going to be able to have partners. I like working with other people, and I also like partners because you do not have to do all of the work by yourself. There is times when partners are not the greatest thing in the world. I get all excited when the teacher says that we can work in partners, but then they drop it on us that they are going to pick the partners. I really hate when the teachers pick the partners. I just do not like it because sometimes you do not always get the best people, and you end up doing all of the work. Sometimes it is good for the teacher to pick the partners, because then you get to talk to a person that you do not always get to talk to, and you get to know them. I think this is good, because we need to get out of our comfort zones sometimes and talk to people that we do not always get to talk to, because if something was to happen to them you would not have to feel guilty because you talked to them. Either way, i all in all like working with partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment