Thursday, October 7, 2010

I love spirit! School spirit is so fun!! Homecoming week is one of the best things at school! We all come together and do the themes every day, and we get to dress up and have lots of fun. I like seeing all the different outfits and the themed day. Homecoming week is always so fun. We make memories, and it seems like everyone really comes together that week. I also think that school spirit makes everyone be in a better mood. Everyone is so happy on homecoming week it seems like. We all get so excited to see everyone's outfits, and take as many pictures as possible!! School spirit has always been one of my favorites. Homecoming is the one week of the year that we have the most school spirit. We are in homecoming week right now, and it has really been a great week, and so many people are involved in this week. Our first day, on Monday, was hat and jersey day. Everyone had their favorite team jerseys on, and if they did not have a jersey on they had a hat on! I think that it is neat to see all of the different jerseys. Tuesday was cowboy cowgirl day, and that was another fun day. Everyone dresses up like a cowboy or cowgirl. Wednesday was eightys day, and that was by far the best and most spirited day. Everyone had on their eightys outfits, and everyone was looking so good. Today was class color day, and everyone has on their class's color. I think it is neat to walk down the halls and see the four main colors. Tomorrow will be the best day because it is spirit day, and everyone will be wearing blue and red! what a fun day! I am also a cheerleader, so spirit has always been one of my favorite things! I always love when the whole school gets into things, and everyone dresses up, because the cheerleaders plan it.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your positive reaction to homecoming week. you had nothing negative to say which i thought was great. I also really liked the enthusiasm in your writing!!!!

    ReplyDelete