Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Journal #16- My Favorite Guy (Besides my Daddy)

Dan Reiser, besides my Daddy, is my favorite guy in the whole world. He makes me so happy! I love hanging out with him, and we always have a lot of fun. We have been together for two years and have been dating for a year and four months. He started liking me when I was the freshman attendant, and it was also my birthday too. I remember it was my birthday because he was asking about the birthday party I was having. He told me later on down the road that i first caught his eye because I was looking sexy in my freshman attendant dress. I do not remember it as clearly as him, but only because I did not know him yet. I started to get to know him because he started to text me, and we saw each other at the Fraase Hog Roast. I remember that night clearly, because that was the night that I really started liking him, even though he flipped my Polaris Ranger that we had just bought. I knew I liked him from that night, and we started texting a lot after that night. Then, we started hanging out, and then I really knew I liked him. It has definitely been my favorite year so far, and I would not trade it for anything. Not only has he been my boyfriend for the past year and four months, but he has also been my best friend. We have so much trust in each other, and we tell each other everything. I really love him a lot, and he means the world to me. I would not ever want to be without him, and I know I would be a mess without him. He is the best boyfriend ever, and he treats me so good. He is always romantic, and he does the cutest things for me. Dan Reiser is the best guy in my life. I love you Danny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment