Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Journal #10- Science vs. Religion

Science verse religion has always been a topic to people. The topic is usually always a fight too, because most people do not agree on the things between science and religion. Every person really has a different opinion when it comes to those two subjects. The big arguments, or discussions, that go on between science and religion are usually evolution and the beginning of the world. These two examples have always been an issue, and they are issues that some people think will never be solved. I think that they are already solved, because I am on the religion side. I know that God started this world, and there is no other reason to think that he did not if you read the Bible. Other people that are on the scientist side though, think other things and would like to tell you that there is no way that my idea is right. They just think that everything just somehow popped out one day. They think that some particle of dust that was in the space just turned into the earth one day. We know that as the "Big Bang Theory." I do not believe in this theory, and I really think that it sounds pretty silly, but some people really believe in it. I just have a lot of faith in God, and in the Bible, and so that is my proof that he started the Earth. He was the creator. I know that everyone has their different opinions, but I am a Christian, so there for I know the creator. I have a lot of faith, which makes me reject the other thoughts that people believe in from science, and I am okay with that. I think that scientists should not be so certain on their answers, because God is who invented science and he is the one that put these scientists on the Earth. I probably she be a little more listening to the other sides, but once you believe in something, it is hard to believe something else. I am sure scientist say the same things about us though.

No comments:

Post a Comment