Monday, September 13, 2010

Journal #6- Blaming Someone

I do not like when people blame someone, and they do not even know if they did it or not. Some people just like to blame people, so they look good, and they do not have to deal with the trouble. Also, people like to blame other people because they could get some kind of reward for it. I think that there are some times that people really do need to be told on or blamed, but there are also times when people should just shut their mouths. I think that everyone should think before they blame someone. They first need to think about if it is worth blaming that person on, and then they should put their selves in the other person's position and see if they would like to be told on. I do not like to blame people a lot, because if it came down to it for me, I would not want someone to blame me for something I did not do. The scary thing about blaming sometimes, is you really have to know the story and all the details. You do not want to blame someone for something they did not do, and you also want to make sure you know the story because you have to have the same story as everybody else. You do not want to blame the wrong person, because it could back fire and all come back to you. If you were to blame the wrong person and it ended up not really being that person, then they would come back to you and question you. They would end up either blaming you because they think you just blamed that person as a cover up, or they will just blame you because they are mad that you gave out false information. so it is really not good to blame others, unless you know the facts and they need to be in trouble. I do not mind blaming if they really deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment