Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Journal #4- Traveling

I really like to travel. I like being with my family, and going to new and different places. I have always thought it was cool to see new things, and to also see the things that not many people get to see. I do not care if I drive or fly. Flying is faster and simpler, but you do not get the experiences that you do when you drive. When you drive, you get to see all of the things along the way and you get to see all of the great things that this world has to offer. I usually fly everywhere, but I have drove to Florida twice. I have flown to places like Oregon and California, because I have family there. I enjoy going to different states and traveling there. I always remember all of the different vacations that I have been on. Those kinds of things affect you forever. Some people do not like traveling, and sometimes traveling can really affect some people. I have never been that way, I really like to travel and go to different places. Whenever we drove to Florida this summer, it had it's ups and downs, but over all it was a really great trip. The drive down there was fun. I like going through the states like Tennessee and Alabama and seeing all of the landmarks they have there. It gets boring sometimes and it is a really long ride, but I just sleep and try to make the time pass a little faster. I also even go to drive on the way to Florida, which was pretty awesome. I think it is fun to drive, especially in different states because it is all so different. I will always remember that. Traveling has always been something that I enjoy, and look forward to every year.I love traveling, and I am so glad that I am able to, because not everyone is able to go on vacations and travel.

1 comment:

  1. Being held hostage would be scary, and I definitely agree with you on complying with what the person holding you hostage wants.

    ReplyDelete