Thursday, September 2, 2010

Journal #3- Held Hostage

Hostage is a scary word to me. I do not like to hear this word, and most of the time it really scares me. I have always been scared of things like that. I would not like someone to take me away from what is comfortable to me. I would also not like if they took me, and I had to do everything they wanted me to do. I would not want to listen to the person that is trying to hold me hostage. If I was held hostage, I am not quite sure what I would actually do. I think I would do one thing, but I know once I was in the situation of being held hostage I would not do those same things. I would like to think that I would listen to the person that was holding me hostage, because I would end up having a better chance if I tried to make that person happy. If they told me to do something, I would probably do it. If I did not do it, I would just be in more trouble and they would hate me more. I would also hope that I could stay calm during the whole situation. If I was to act calm, I would not be as targeted, because freaking out would probably get on their nerves. I feel like if I actually went through this situation, I would probably be freaking out the whole time. I would probably cry and scream, and get annoying after awhile. I do not think I would last very long at all. I really hope I am not ever held hostage, because not only would that freak me out for the time, but I would always be freaked out and messed up the rest of my life. If I was to be in a situation like this though, I would hope that it was one that did not last very long, and I would later be able to return to my home.

1 comment:

  1. It is a scary thought to be kidnapped. Your writing style was pretty much the same throughout. Some of the sentences and ideas were redundant. I would just say to change the sentence structure up a bit and to think outside the box on some of the ideas. But it is your blog (nice background by the way) so you can do whatever.

    ReplyDelete