Thursday, February 24, 2011

Journal #36- Vivid Desciption of My Favorite Meal

My favorite meal is probably horse shoe pizza from The Corner Pub and Grill. It has not been my favorite meal for forever, because I just discovered it about two years ago. I discovered it first when I went with a friend to corner pub to meet up with some friends and those friends were eating what I know call my favorite meal. I now love horseshoe pizza, and I am craving it all the time. The whole meal consists of a Mountain Dew, the 16 inch buffalo chicken horseshoe pizza, and also a friend or my family with me, because I can not eat it by myself. The pizza is just amazing, when it first comes out you just look at it and it looks absolutely delicious. You smell the strong buffalo sauce, to the point where it almost burns your nose. I love that smell, and after smelling that your stomach really gets to rumbling. I always know which pieces of the pizza that I want, and I make sure to go in for the grab. I love the corner pieces and I also love any other outside piece, but I am not trying to take away from the middle of the pizza, because really the whole pizza is just amazingly great. After I get my pizza pieces on the plate, I make sure that I have the fork to cut it and the ranch to dip it in. I have to have the fork, because the pizza has so much on it and it is so hot, that I do not want to bite through it. I have to have ranch to dip it in, just for the extra flavor. It tastes so good when it hits your mouth, and different flavors bounce everywhere, like the amazing buffalo chicken or the fries that The Corner Pub seems to cook to perfection. It does not take very much to fill me up though, and before I know it I am full and my craving has gone away for another two weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment