Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Journal #35- Reporter During the War

I do not like reporting the way it is, but I could not imagine trying to be a reporter during any kind of war. I can not handle any kind of human blood. I always feel like when I see it I am going through the pain, and I would really not like that. I think the things that I would be seeing in the war every day would be way to graphic for me to handle. I think I am good with just hearing about it and learning about what went on during the wars. I think that it is great that there are men and women out there that are willing to fight and risk their lives every day for everybody else, and I have so much respect for people like that. I think that what they do is amazing, and they have so much courage and I thank them for that. I just do not think that I would be able to stand there and watch what they are doing and be able to seriously report about all that was going on. I think that I would first off get distracted to easily from my reports, and second I would be so awe struck by what was going on and probably freaked out that I would not even remember half of the stuff that I had just seen. I think I would be better at reporting if the soldiers just came to me in my little tent and kept me updated about everything that was going on and every little thing that they did, and that way I would not have to see it all. I do think that seeing a little bit of what they go through would not hurt me, and to be honest watching what they do for us every day is something that every American should probably watch and write about. I think it would really make us realize that we do not need to take some things for granit.

No comments:

Post a Comment