Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Journal #26- * Snow*

Snow is often a subject that comes up a lot when we get in the winter seasons. I think that once it gets about December first we start talking about snow. I thought it was weird that Mr. Langley even assigned this assignment on December first. I think that snow is just okay. I can take it or leave it, so in other words I am not that big of a fan of snow. I think that it is more of a pain than it is anything. I think that it is fun for the first like thirty minutes, but after that it wears off and it is more of a pain. I think that we all get so excited when it starts and we will get all of our warm clothes out and go play in it, but then thirty minutes later we regret playing in it. We get mad because we are so cold and miserable. Also, we get snow days from school which is always fun, but then we later have to make it up so it really is not worth it. I also think it makes stuff so much colder. Snow is also known to make everything really dirty. I think that is makes your driveways not very clean, and everything around you starts to turn black and ugly. I also think that it makes your cars extra dirty. I hate when the snow comes because it makes my black car look so dirty. It gets white all over it, which turns to a white dusty, nasty look. I am not a fan of that of all. I also think that snow makes everything very un- safe. I think that the roads get slick, which causes a lot of accidents. I think snow on the ground is very scary, and people are known to fall a lot or trip and get really hurt. A lot more accidents to the body and also car accidents are recorded when things like snow and ice happen. As you can see, I really do not like snow that much.

2 comments:

  1. Well I like snow. I guess it is okay if you don't like it. You had good reasons and support to why you did not like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like reading your thoughts. Although I did not agree with your views about snow, it made my day better

    ReplyDelete